We come across the two words very frequently these days:
- Modernization &
A curious question always arises – Are they both same? …Ahh …Not really!
To summarize with an analogy:
- Modernization is something like getting a Bike(2-wheeler) for a living than using a public transport[bus/metro] on a daily basis. Driving Force is Necessity
- [can’t avoid hassle, not independent, dependency on transport timings, time consuming with multiple unavoidable stops/stations, affected by public holidays, always stick to transport timings – can’t move as & when]
- Capture Better Data from the System
- Digitalization is something like getting a Car(4-wheeler) for a living than using a 2 wheeler on a daily basis. Driving Force is Luxury
- [painful to drive long distance on a bike, can accompany only 1 member/friend, cant avoid rain or bad weather, wear extra helmet ]
- Analyse Data & put to use with next best actions + decisioning
Having said that – both [Modern+Digital]ization play a very crucial for every business to leap forward in their journey to attain great heights. Most of the time these path breaker steps help industries to reduce Operational Expenditures, Streamline Process and importantly have better reach & GoToMarket Solutions with RoI.
Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts and inputs on the Modernization vs Digitalization
Happy Learning!! 🙂