Some really nice thoughts and comments/links.
The key metrics for the BPM success factor depends on the stakeholders and their respective banchmarked values :
- For Business it may be –> RoI on a long run (but instantly the happy reaction of its customers)
- For End User it may be –> Better User Experience, Faster Response & Low Latency is a plus!!
- For Developer it may be –> Uff…the code is finally pushed to production and there is no Issue/Downtime reported!!
But in all the cases “Measurement / Monitoring” plays a pivotal role:
Measurement in terms of :
- increase in customer base
- increase in customer cases
- performance statistics
- customer feedback/response
- user experience
- …many more
The Success of BPM cannot be an open ended thread. As BPM deals with Process Optimizations and Process improvement based on feedback – the measured feedback will be a crucial indicator to trigger/optimize the process again (which in turn makes all stakeholders happy!!)
Whats your take ?? – What Is the Number One Metric for Measuring #BPM Success?
Nice Read Links :
- How Do Your BPM Metrics Measure Up?
- The Keys to BPM Project Success
- BPM metrics: To reap BPM’s benefits, measure its results
Happy Reading!! 🙂