Some really nice thoughts and comments/links.
The very First Sign when we think the Project will FAIL is ….
- ……the moment when we figureout there is no Plan laid down for implementation or driving the program – with defined checkpoints and KPIs
- ……the moment when we have started with the implementation and then think about how the data model, design and architecture should have been crafted
- ……the moment we try to customize and try to make it a “workable solution” – not considering if it is the ideal way and not thinking through from a futuristic perspective.
- ……the moment we try to FIX / ADDRESS the ISSUES in the current state, which can even become a BLUNDER in future (not thinking through from a performance standpoint but just living with the system). It is as good as having the Process/Application under Ventilators in an ICU
- ……the moment when we just consider the “BPM Implementation” “as yet another project leveraging a tool”
- ……the moment when we try to “force-fit” the requirements with the Tool that is available in the Enterprise Landscape – doing no justice to the functionality
Whats your take ?? – What Is the First Sign That a BPM Project Is Going to Fail?
Happy Reading!! 🙂
Image Source : link