Some weeks back we had the IBM Launching its new Product IBM BlueWorks Live a blend of the Lombardi BPM features and the CRM Capability with all automated, jazzy and social collaboration setup.
Pegasystems – The Leader in BPM and CRM Technologies by Gartner and Forrester is there in the race for a long time with its CPM (Customer Process Manager Framework for different Industry specific areas)
And here we have now a new product BPMOnline!!!…frankly speaking never heard of the company or its existance!!.
Well here is what the Product quotes as far as the features and pricing that are offered!!
- Comprehensive BPM + CRM application. BPMonline CRM software combines CRM with business process management (BPM) allowing users to streamline business processes and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Unparalleled self-customization tools. IT solution that can be tailored with the click of the mouse.
- Open source configuration. CRM software that enables limitless extension opportunities and assures independence from vendor.
- Affordable solution – only $29 per month. Without any significant start-up costs, small periodic payments guarantee quick start with a minimal investment. Subscription includes the right of use, technical support and product updates.
- All benefits of on-demand. No additional IT costs for hardware, premises, IT staff etc. Powerful data center, guarantees secured access to BPMonline CRM 24×7 from anywhere in the world.
I know running through this the catch would have been 29$/month…I think the credit also goes to the CLOUD Computing which provided an open playground for eveyone to come up with something new and striking!!
Good to see many companies pitching in for the competition – At least the Product companies wont have their monopoly and will always be on their toes to come up with something new to market themselves. Also importantly its very handy and affodable for by the budding firms and Small Scale Industries (who face tough time purchasing a high revenue/licensed product)
Just to give a quick Snapshot of the Market Leaders and some key players in the CRM Arena as per the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant April 2011 Issue
Happy Learning!! 🙂